What’s it about?
Online experience became a popular tourism product during the year 2020’s global pandemic. But when we created our online cultural experiences, we were facing several challenges:
- “Georgia, unfortunately, is still associated with the Soviet Union and Russia, and with my online experience I decided to show …”
- “When I began this online experience, it was London’s Chinatown experience. But two guests gave me 4-star reviews – saying it is the same as Chinatowns in their cities. “
- “Most of the online audience has limited knowledge of my country (India) and in fact, had a cliched image of it. “
- “With the crowded space in the online world, I must stand out and create the cooking experience at home that is as close as the in-person experience. “
So how did we overcome challenges and push ourselves to create better experiences?
In our Cultural Storytelling – Show, Tell and Grill, four speakers will
- Show a highlight of their online experiences
- Tell the behind the scene stories about how did they curate storytelling
- Grill each other to make each other’s experience even better
As an audience, feel free to participate especially in the grill section =)
Who’s telling the story?
- Praveen – Airbnb online experience host of The Wonder That is India and International Terror Attack Mystery Escape Room Game
- Lika – Airbnb online experience host of Georgia – Discover the birthplace of wine and Georgian culture, legends & traditions
- Ploy – Founder of Ploy’s Kitchen Online Cooking Classes and a core contributor to Explore Culture Group.
- Minji – Airbnb online experience host of Chinatowns around the World and a core contributor to Explore Culture Group.